Create code for game episodes. You will code custom missions and campaigns for Digital Combat Simulator. Our 5-man offshored team consists of a copywriter, sounds-gfx artist, coder, PR-marketing and myself as Product Owner.
Apply your PHP skills to the LUA scripting language in the DCS World mission editor.
* 3 - 5 years proven trackrecord of PHP programming.
* You value quality above quantity.
* Thoroughly test in cycles from dev--test-userAlpha-UserBeta-Production
* Ability to work unsupervised.
* Strong communicator and able to be self-critical.
* Availability >=12 hours per month
* Can work structured orderly.
* Fulltime broadband internet + skype connection.
* A own home capable computer which is capable of running DCS missions.
* Quick learner, wants to become part of international offshored team.
* Zuid-Afrikaans of Nederlandssprekend
NICE TO HAVE;
* SCRUM teams experience.
* Interested in (military) aircraft particularly those found in DCS World.
* Issue tracking using Flyspray or similiar
* Maintaining code branches in GitHub.
An online realtime assesment maybe part of the selection process. Interviews by Skype.
OVER ONS: We are developing a product for the international marketspace to very niche market for use in Digital Combat Simulator (DCS). This product is dedicated to hardcore flight simulation hobby pilots. DCS is a free simulation engine allowing users to create own content. Such as 'skins', missions and 'campaigns'. This job is work-from-home.